Summer is right around the corner and you know what that means...it's getting HOT outside.
We have the BEST alcohol popsicle recipes to keep you cool!
Strawberry Moscato Ice Pops
- 1 ¼ pound washed and hulled Strawberries
- 2 cups Water
- 1 ½ + ¼ cups Granulated sugar
- 2 ¼ cups Pink Moscato wine
- 12 - 14 Ice pop pouches I used Zipzicle pouches
- Add the strawberries and water to a blender. Puree on high until smooth. In a medium saucepan, add the strawberry puree and 1 ½ cups of sugar. Stir to combine and taste. If you dig a sweeter ice pop, add the additional ¼ cup of sugar.
- Turn heat to medium/high and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the sugar has completely dissolved and the mixture has taken a slight syrupy texture, about 7-9 minutes. Be sure not to cook the mixture too long, as the sugar will caramelize and eclipse the strawberry flavor.
- Remove mixture from heat. Skim and discard the foam that’s accumulated on the surface. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature and strain to remove strawberry seeds. Discard the seeds.
- To the cooled mixture, add the moscato wine and stir to combine. Transfer the mixture to a measuring cup with a lip (this will make the pouches easier to fill). Open the ice pop pouches and carefully fill each pouch to the fill line. Do not fill beyond the fill line, as the mixture will expand some as it freezes. Seal and place in the freezer for 5-6 hours. Please note, due to the alcohol content these pops will not freeze hard.
Moscow Mule Popsicles:
- Makes 8 popsicles
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 1/4 cups ginger beer
- 2 oz. vodka
- Mix lime juice, ginger beer and vodka in a large measuring cup. Give mixture a good stir and fill each ice pop mold with the mixture. Place molds in the freezer for about an hour and then put the ice pop sticks in the mold. Freeze for 12 hours before serving.
- 18 oz. vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana, medium size (2oz)
- 3 oz. vodka
- 3 oz. Kahlua
- 3 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 3 tablespoons grated chocolate
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth, about 1-2minutes.
Freeze for about 1 hour or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 5-7 seconds.